Isnin, Mei 19, 2008

Projek Kaya La Diorang, Kena tipu la kita

Macam biase..spam dari emel.. tp kali ni aku layan je emel tu..
jom kita tgk sape yg kena.....

Emel yg dibalas oleh scammer,




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Madam Almirah Ahmed
Date: Sun, May 18, 2008 at 8:39 PM
Subject: From Madam Almirah Ahmed
To: me


Dear Sir ,

Thanks for your prompt response to my mail.However this mail will be short and brief because my strenght is failing me.

l need the following from you to enable me make change of ownership from my name to your name so that you will become the new owner of the money and distribute it to charitable homes around the world.My in-laws want to get the money and use it to marry more wives and live extravagant lives which is not the WISH of my late husband.May his soul have eternal rest.

Your full name
Your Address
Your Age
Your Occupation
Your Tel /Fax Number.

Once again,thanks for accepting to help the helpless in the society and for your efforts, l embark 20% of the fund to you.

May God Almighty be with you

l expect your mail for furher information.

Yours sincerely
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicités
http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail


Aku Balas macam ni:




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:me
Date: Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: From Madam Almirah Ahmed
To: m.almirah@yahoo.fr


Hi,

details provided as below.

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Madam Almirah Ahmed wrote:
> Dear Sir ,
>
> Thanks for your prompt response to my mail.However this mail will be short
> and brief because my strenght is failing me.
>
> l need the following from you to enable me make change of ownership from my
> name to your name so that you will become the new owner of the money and
> distribute it to charitable homes around the world.My in-laws want to get
> the money and use it to marry more wives and live extravagant lives which is
> not the WISH of my late husband.May his soul have eternal rest.
>
> Your YM Tengku Azwan Ibni Sultan Ariffin
> Your 555, Villa Outa, Jalan Ampang 43000 Selangor Malaysia
> Your 30
> Your Government Officer
> Your Tel /Fax Number. +6017 XXXXXX

>
> Once again,thanks for accepting to help the helpless in the society and for
> your efforts, l embark 20% of the fund to you.
>
> May God Almighty be with you
>
> l expect your mail for furher information.
>
> Yours sincerely
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection
> possible contre les messages non sollicités
> http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail


Bersambung....

Tiada ulasan: